- Indoor Wi-Fi ceiling camera HD 2MP
- Night vision mode
- Full panoramic / 360° view
- Remote viewing via App from your phone, tablet or computer
- Detection mode with live push-notification on your phone
- Automatic recording on SD card (32Gb included)
- Two-Way Audio: built-in microphone and speaker for remote interaction via APP from your phone.
- Simple to install
- Ready to dispatch from Nenagh. Co Tipperary
- 1Wi-Fi HD 2MP white ceiling camera with panoramic view (ref: W61C)
- 1 power supply
- 1 SD memory card (32Gb)
- Set of screws for fitting
- 1 instruction manual
- Free APP (to Download from Play Store and/or App Store
Panoramic view 2 MP High Definition (HD) video:
This ceiling camera provides a High Definition (2MP HD) video. The panoramic lens has a full 360° view and will monitor up to 5-10 metres radius.
The camera has powerful infrared LEDs allowing night vision monitoring. It will automatically switch to night vision mode when the light condition is too low for normal viewing.
Once the camera is connected to the Wi-Fi, you can access it easily from your phone via our free APP (iPhone and Android). You can view live activity and download previous recordings from the SD card (memory 32Gb supplied). The camera can also be reached via tablet and computer.
Live alert and interaction:
From our APP you can create a variety of live alerts when motion is detected. Once an alert has been triggered, it will send a push notification to your phone screen.
If you witness an intruder, you can interact via the camera microphone and loudspeaker. You can warn the intruder that he/she has been located and that you will call the police.
Easy to install:
The W61C ceiling camera is easy to install. It is supplied with its mains power supply. The only set up required is a wireless connection to your local Wi-Fi network.
The camera is supplied with a free 32Gb SD card which can store up to 90 hours of 2MP HD video.
With our easy feature of “record on motion detection”, your camera memory lasts longer thus saving you time. However, if required you can set the recording to continuous mode.
NB: The W61C ceiling camera can also accept an SD card up to 256Gb.
The W61C ceiling camera requires an internet Wi-Fi connection for remote viewing and alarm control. If you do not have a local Wi-Fi access please contact us. We will recommend you a local mobile phone operator which can supply a wireless connection at little cost.
Video and image:
- Lens: 2.4mm @F2.4
- Viewing angle: full 360°
- Night vision: 3 infrared LEDs (850nm) efficient up to 5-10 metre
- Video format: H.264 and H.264+ JPEG
- Image size: 1536x1536 @36fps and sub stream: 320x320 @30fps
- Adjustment: adjustable brightness and contrast
- Built-in microphone (38 ±5dB)
- Built-in speaker 8Ω 1W
- Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11b/g/n, Support AP mode
- Frequency:2.4~ 2.4835GHz
- Security: 64/128-bit WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK data encryption
Memory card slot:
- Socket: SD card Push-push socket (Maxi 256GB and free 32Gb card included),
- Alarm trigged by motion detection
- Alert: Via push notification on your phone via APP